STORY: BURTON’S LAUNCHES NEW BISCUIT BRAND
Burton’s Biscuit Co. is launching a new artisan-style biscuit brand exclusively available to the foodservice channel.
The brand, named Burton & Browne, launched in July with a range of six portion pack products, each designed with a craft coffee shop look and feel.
The range includes two brand new product formats for foodservice, a Florentine mini pack and a Speculoos mini cookies bag along with four crumbly dunking biscuits.
“As consumers continue to become more discerning around their hot beverage choices, demand for high quality snacks that reflect the same craft quality as beverages is increasing," says Nykki Bezer, director of foodservice development at Burton’s Biscuit Co..
"The products within our Burton & Browne range have been created to meet this consumer need as the perfect additions to a hot beverage offering.
“The launch of Burton & Browne marks an important milestone in our strategy to deliver growth and highlights our continued commitment and investment in bringing new and exciting products in foodservice relevant formats to market.”
The Burton & Browne range:
- Buttery Shortbread Dunker - (30g x 2) x 24 - Product Code: 19696
- Fruity Oat Dunker - (30g x 2) x 24 - Product Code: 19695
- Ginger Snap Dunker - (30g x 2) x 24 - Product Code: 19694
- Triple Chocolate Chip Dunker - (30g x 2) x 24 - Product Code: 19693
- Chocolate Orange Florentines - 39g x 25 (2 Florentines per pack) - Product Code: 19685
- Speculoos Mini Cookies Bag - 40g x 48 - Product Code: 19563
Since founding a dedicated foodservice division in 2021, Burton’s has relaunched its existing Brontë product range and continues to introduce its retail biscuit brands to the sector, including Jammie Dodgers and Lyons.